1. The Introduction course will cover all the advanced sales strategies needed to sell to today's buyer.
2. The Sales Performance Metrics course will cover how to determine your sales activity metrics to know if you’re on the right track to your sales targets.
3. The Sales Positioning Statement course will cover how to articulate what products or services you offer, and which markets or customer you serve and why you do it. It's the new elevator pitch.
4. The Sales Content Alignment course will cover how to align your sales collateral by performance and buyer stage, so you are always sending the right content to the right person at the right time.
5. The Ideal Buying Profile course will cover how to define primary and secondary fit criteria to evaluate and score your leads, so you know which ideal buying profiles to prospect first.
6. The Customer Buying Personas course will cover how to uncover the motives behind buying behaviors, the unique pain points of your target customers, what they need and want, and how they buy.
7. The Identify Stage course will cover how to use common connections, ideal buying profiles, social media, trigger events and your website to find leads worth prospecting.
8. The Connect Stage course will cover how to use the five touch approach to prospecting nurturing, sales personalization and leverage a give to get strategy to get into more conversations.
9. The Explore Stage course will cover how to excite the prospect about your products or services, assess fit using BANT, and get the buyer to collaborate and share their goals and challenges.
10. The Close Stage course will cover how to prepare, present and close a plan by translating goals into targets and using the cost of inaction to validate the need and timeline to reduce objections.
11. The Sales Software course will cover how to use modern sales software to track your customers, monitor actions and behaviour in real-time, use sales automation and filter logic.
12. The How to Hire and Coach Salespeople course will cover the four steps to successful coaching, the grow model, why you should develop a hiring strategy and how to develop your hiring strategy.
You should know that...
I've helped build multiple multi-million dollar successful businesses on these sales strategies. In fact, salespeople that use buyer-centric sales strategies usually sell two to three times more than those who don't.
Now ask yourself...
RGC Sales provides a sales training program for B2B salespeople, sales managers and business owners that want to sell more by modernizing their sales skills and sales strategies.
Copyright © 2020 RGC Sales Inc. 🇨🇦